Have you ever question yourself, what’s the difference of having a blog or website? There are many different features between a blog and a website. It’s time to learn! You need to know that having a website, sometimes you need a blog. You will see why, read the following paragraphs and you will see why.
First of all, let’s explain what is the difference. A blog, is a place where you can post content, articles, images, videos, audio, gadgets and more. A Website, it’s exactly the same, but you don’t post, you making a page. Website, is a place where you won’t update it daily, that’s the difference between blog.
The following explains the basic differences between a blog and a website:
- Content is regularly updated.
- Not formal.
- Informative and educational.
- Interactivity about industry/customer issues.
- Some people have a blog.
- Content is static.
- Interactivity does not exist. There is only one-way communication.
- Communication about products and/or services.
- Almost everyone has a website. In fact, it is almost a requirement in business today.
Informations by: http://bit.ly/r0gSPu
You need to know, what you want to make. Usually people making a website, and after a good success, it’s time for a blog. That’s the key. For any questions, feedback, suggestions and more, leave a comment. If you want to be private, send us email here, don’t forget to place the link for the related post.